Today is the 2nd annual YOU ARE AWESOME DAY! I feel like I need to give a few awesome people that I know.
I hopped on my friends blog on Saturday only o find out her son, Caden, has a huge grapefruit tumor in his liver. They live in Washington and are now at the children's hospital in Seattle tying to find out if it is cancerous or what is going on. Randy and Steph Dirks are our friends from Casper and I truly love Steph like a sister. We are kindred spirits and I am just sick about this news of her 13-14 year old son. This family is totally AWESOME and totally need prayers right now.
Jared received a phone call from one of the guys that He helped reActivate on his mission. We have stayed in touch with Mike Woodworth and his wife, Shannon. A couple weeks after I fell and broke my kneecap, Mike and his wife and two daughters came up to help Jared lay tile. Shannon, Victoria and a younger daughter and I visited the whole time. Victoria had just had her wisdom teeth removed so she could go on a mission. Well Friday, she was killed in a freak car accident. It is devastating. She was truly ready to serve her mission on the other side. She was Awesome!
Some days of think The Lord is really getting us all ready for the second coming. He is taking those who are most valiant from this earth now to help usher in the second coming of our Savior. I am praying for a miracle with Caden. And I am still in shock over Victoria. But I do know The Lord has a plan for all of us.
No comments:
Post a Comment