Monday, September 30, 2013
Takin' a break!
Do you ever just need a break from life? Do you ever just wanna get away from everything? Well- then you will understand where I am coming from. I need a break. I need 3 days of grown up time. Not doing the laundry or doing dishes or anything else! I really do love my kids- but I need a break from them too. For example- We have done everything together as a family (ok- we've done the occasional date night) but for the most part everything we do -- we do it together. I NEED A BREAK. I need my ears to not hear whiny, crying, complaining for 24 hours. I need to do me things. I need to watch my shows on TV instead of kid shows. I need to refocus and come back a better Mom, wife, sister - everything. I just need a break. Good thing I have great amazing friends who will watch kids for me and let me go on a getaway with Jared. I need it for sure.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment