We were invited to go to dinner with our friends Brian and Chantel Murrah and Zach and Becca Nielson and families of course! We all used to live in the same ward (many moons ago) and have stayed in touch through blogs and what not. Now that we are back in Utah- we decided it was time for us all to get together. Brian and Chantel hosted the party at their home in Hooper! It's beautiful and they have so much land! The kids played so well- inside/outside/with the llamas- it was a great night!
Here's a group photo that Chantel took! No- I'm not pregnant. I am just large.
Chantel is a podiatrist and I was asking her what to do for my awful feet that are so dry and gross--
She immediately said- you need a Dremel. I'll do it for you.
So here she is "sanding" down my feet from all the dead skin that is on there. I'm sure there was 2 inches of dead skin on my gross feet. My favorite is the kids faces--- they look in complete shock that someone is "SANDING" down their Mom's feet! Oh my gosh- It felt SO good when it was done. In fact, I'm still enjoying the softness of my feet. I dont think they've EVER EVER been this soft. Thanks Chantel. You're the very best! I'm so glad for a Doctor friend like you!

1 comment:
It was a fun night! We need to do it again soon. And call me when your heels need a good sanding again, lol.
Post a Comment