Monday, December 17, 2012

Crazy few weeks


We’ve had a few crazy weeks since my last post.   Ethan got sick.   Then Gracie got sick.  The Logan got sick.   I thought we were all on the mend so Jared and I made a quick trip to Ogden, Utah.  All was well and we were on our way home and got stopped in Rock Springs Wyoming.  The roads were closed from Rock Springs to Rawlins and that is where we needed to go.  J  So, we called the Mungers our neighbors and they watched our kids for a second night for us. 

We got home to Ethan puking again and Abby who had puked while we were gone.   Then Gracie started puking again.  YUCK.  

This week we had the T Minus 5 concert up here in Casper.  We’ve been busting our behinds to get advertising out and get people to the show.  Friday, Jared had workshops at one of the High Schools here to promote the show and called and needed my help… oh wait- Thursday night, Ethan was puking again- and Friday Abby was sick.  So I had the big kids stay home from school.  Then jared called and needed some help- so I left all the kids home and went to KW High school to help jared and then came home.  Abby was doing better but Ethan was still super sick.   Saturday morning Ethan was almost lethargic and I didn’t know what to do.  Abby was feeling better- but not the best.   Oh wait- Gracie puked on Friday night too.   So Saturday- Jared and I had to be at the High School to set up for the show at 2pm.  We took Logan with us and left the others home and they were going to hang out until our neighbor, Ramona could come watch kids.  

So- I’m running around doing everything I need to do… and then had to pick up Pizzas and fruit and veggies from the store for the guys singing. 

The show starts and all is well… the Mungers bring our kids and Ethan and Gracie don’t want to leave my side.  I still had to finish selling tickets and make sure all well but two kids just wanted to be on my lap.   I sat them by Camille and Samantha (their cousins) and did what I need to do.   Then I asked Camille to take the kids home and put them in bed. 

Apparently- Ethan threw up all over Samantha in Camille’s car.  Great.    Jared was in a hurry to leave the show that night… and later explained that we was about to throw up as well.   He mentioned something about the cheese pizza from Little Caesars.    We came home and Jared did throw up—Almost a gallon of stuff.  It was gross.  Come to find out, two of the   T Minus 5 guys threw up too!   Holy cow. 

Sunday morning- T Minus 5’s sound guy called and said that the T Minus 5 Trailer hauling all the sound equipment blew a tire and blew the axle.   Jared didn’t move out of bed all day on Sunday.  He was supposed to sing in the Messiah—but was so sick- and his voice was gone.   It’s been yucky.

Abby and I went to church and one of the gals let me borrow some Oregano oil.   I smothered the kids feet, and Jared’s feet in that oil- and man- Ethan woke up this morning happier and healthier than I’ve seen in a long time.  The other kids are better—but it really worked wonders on Ethan.

Today- Jared is out getting the trailer and everything else fixed.  

 

Yes- it’s been a crazy crazy week- but I’m trying to keep my blog updated.  So, be patient with me.

No comments: