Jared and I have the best kids. We are so blessed!
Yesterday, Jared had a concert that he needed to run the sound for. He needed my help and that meant we had to be at the place at 4pm. We didnt get home until 4am! Abby was awesome and took care of everyone! Logan helped and was on diaper duty for Ethan. Gracie (don't you think this picture makes her hair look like it's flying everywhere?) was a good, and Ethan was good too! All kids were in bed when we got home! We are sure blessed to have amazing kids.
1 comment:
Just glancing at the picture, that's exactly what I thought. Look at her poof:) What a cutie. I love these pictures. Yuy guys all look so great. I loved your Christmas card by the way. We didn't do one this year. Too busy with the move. Next year, though!
Post a Comment