Today I am super grateful for memories.
Last night was the final movie in the Twilight series. I've read the books and I've been to the other PREMIERE showings of the movies with my girlfriends. But this year I missed out.
Last year, I went with friends here in Wyoming- but one of them moved all the way to Washington State, another had a baby on tuesday. an another was sick.
I knew that my Utah friends were going to the movie- because they rented out a theater and went all out for the movie. But I sat at home and felt like bawling my eyes out because I missed my Utah friends.
There are just some friends that make it so hard not to forget. :)
You know who you are, and I love you to the Moon and Back as Ethan would say.
thanks utah friends- for helping me have those awesome memories of being in a movie theater giggling like little kids- watching the teeny boppers scream when Edward or Jacob came on the screen. And then joining in and screaming like a little girl.
Of cat fights over who won the door prize. Of families not wanting there other siblings there to ruin the fun. Of driving home so tired you thought you wouldnt make it. Of laughing and laughing and laughing.
Love ya Utah Friends.
Now- Casper friends--- lets go party!!

1 comment:
LOVE YOU TOO!!!!!
Post a Comment