There is definately SUNSHINE in my Soul today. It's cold and windy outside, but my soul is happy!As I mentioned in a previous post, Jared was offered a job by one of the hospitals up here. That was a huge compliment! After much prayer, debate, thinking and more- Jared spoke with his current company. They offered him more money if he would stay with them. So- we are staying with the same company and we are pretty excited.
Heavenly Father really hears and answers our prayers.
Also- this past week, I've been able to serve others. I know it's not that big of a deal- but I tell ya, Serving others brings sunshine into your life! I made some meals for a friend who just had a baby. She lives 1 1/2 hours away from anyone and I had been worried about her not receiving meals. So, a friend and I put together 8+ freezer meals for their cute little family. What JOY! And today- there is a funeral in our ward and I made 2 things of funeral potatoes for the dinner they will be having. I LOVE serving others! It just puts me in such a good mood! We get to have the missionaries at our house tonight... and that is another way to serve!
I hope I dont sound like I am tooting my own horn. I just want to share the JOY and the SUNSHINE that I feel in my heart when I serve. There is nothing greater. May you all have a wonderful day and may there be SUNSHINE in YOUR soul.... today!
1 comment:
reminds me of our time together on our mission. love ya.
Post a Comment