I've had these dressers forever as long as I can remember. My sister and I shared a room and we shared the dressers. My parents offered them to our girls when we needed dressers and we lived in Ogden.
In Casper, they just don't really work. The room the girls are in in small. Add to these two dressers, a queen sized bed, a small play kitchen AND a small table and chairs-- it makes for a very squishy area. We got the boys bunk beds a while back and the girls have been begging for bunk beds too.
I mentioned it to a sweet lady in our ward and she said she had a set of bunk beds that she needed to get rid of. SCORE!
I'm so excited to get those bunkbeds for the girls--- they still don't know they are getting them---- but because of that... I have to get rid of the dressers that they currently have.
(Nope- I havent thought about what the girls will do for dressers yet.... I haven't thought that far out...)
I've posted the dressers on several garage sell type things online and after a week I have been pretty discouraged. Well, fingers crossed, I got a call today and a lady will come pick them up tonight! I'm so stinkin' excited!
I will post new bunk bed pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment