Our Ward put on a Halloween Party last night at the church. The YW/YM were in charge of it.
I got to the church early to help set up as I have a calling in the YW's. I left the kids at home with Jared to get ready.
The party was to start at 6pm and at 615pm- I called Jared and said, WHERE ARE YOU? He replied- getting some bling bling.
I said- Jared you are late... GET HERE!
The next thing I knew- the kids came in all dressed up. Abby said- Mom, you gotta see Dad.
And in he walked.... MR. T.
To say I was shocked was an understatement. All I could do was laugh. Seriously, Jared???
MR. T did win the HOTTEST CHILI part of the Chili cook off! He is pretty proud of that!
Another day in the life of a Wyoming family....
1 comment:
Funny!! Wish we were still in the same ward. I made Brian dress up but most of the adults didn't. He would have been happy to have seen Jared dressed up as well!!!
Post a Comment