Saturday, October 15, 2011

Stapley Family has grown by 6 feet!

The Stapley Family has grown in the past 3 months....
 This is cute Kapree Stapley.  She is Brad & Jana's 5th girl.
 This little fella is Jaxton Dee Stapley.  Devan and Shanell had the first baby boy to carry on the Stapley name!
And this little princess is Livvy Dawn Stapley.  She is Aaron & Lisa's little girl.  Just born on Friday the 14th of October.

With all these new little babies being born to my siblings- it make me miss my family.  Don't get me wrong- I LOVE living in Wyoming.  I really do.  But- when you are so stinkin' far away from your siblings and parents- it makes it tough. 
So- ya, today I'm a little homesick.  I miss my family. 

I am overjoyed with these new little ones that have come into the family and cant wait to love on them!  (So glad it's them having kids and not me!)   I cant wait to get down to Southern Utah to see those little spirits.   I really do love my little family here in Wyoming.  Sometimes a girl just misses her Mom and Dad!

No comments: