Thanks for all who check my blog. You know who you are... THANKS.
Week Wrap & Review--
I don't know if I posted it here or not, but I was called as the YW Girls Camp Director for our ward here in Casper. I'm quite excited. I absolutely loved my days at Girls Camp growing up and now I get to help share my love for Girls Camp with girls here!! It seriously makes me so excited!!
I also was called and sustained last week as the YW Laurel advisor! That means I'll get to spend more time with the girls and get to know them before camp!!! I'm excited to spend time with the Youth! They are incredible.
Saturday was a lazy day for us- Jared made me a mantel clock....
This week was not a busy one, Jared and I had a date night on Wednesday as the Youth babysat all the kids so that parents could have a date night. We ended up going to get something to eat, near the church and then went back to get the kids. Jared was exhausted from his trip to Sheridan, WY earlier that day. It was a nice little break, but fun to go back and talk with other women and adults.
I love staying home with the kids and I love where we live right now. It just sometimes gets lonely for me. I miss talking to friends on the street or neighbors, or others. I miss my "adult conversation" time. The only thing I see is antelope and deer out my front window and as much as I try and chat with them... they don't talk back. (which I guess could be good for some!!)
2 comments:
i miss our outside talks too. or the come look what ive done chats. glad jared made you a present it is pretty. miss ya.
I love your clock! You are going to be so awesome with the young women! They are lucky to have such a fun person to look up to.
Post a Comment