Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 02- Favorite Movies

I absolutely love Reese Witherspoon....
and she is my favorite in....
SWEET HOME ALABAMA
And then of course,
who can forget
the incredible, talented
MR. DARCY

And of course,
Ann with an E
Anne of Green Gables!


(This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that
we both have red hair and I have the doll of her!!)










































3 comments:

Monica said...

Oh yes, Pride and Prejudice. That is just a given. It should be mandatory in all movie libraries. "She is tolerable, I suppose, but not handsome enough to tempt me."

Chantel said...

I totally agree. Why do you think we have an Avenley? I loved those movies!!! I just had to change the spelling because I didn't want her to be called Avon (like the company) Leah for those who didn't follow the books/movies.

Laura G said...

Best movies ever!!! I have an Anne Doll too and someday I want to visit PEI.