Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wyoming or Bust!!

It's official... we're moving Friday!! So for all of those who are wondering... here is the info...
We are doing a lease to own option on our home. The buyers are credit poor, cash rich. So- they will put down a $5,000 that will go to the total loan amount. (it's non-refundable). Then they will make our monthly house payment as well as pay for all utlilities. This will go on for 2 years or earlier until they clear up their credit. I dont know who they people are that are leasing to own the home... all I know is that it's two ladies. :) Keep updated on my blog because I will definately be putting pictures of our adventures on here!!!

3 comments:

Heidi-n-Scott said...

Have fun you guys!! We will miss all your cute faces. :)

Kennedy, Brexton, Sadie, Dallin, Jumper said...

The kids look so cute in their pictures. Have fun in Casper been there many times.

Emily said...

That is so exciting! Congrats on being able to take care of your house.

Good luck with this week, I am sure it will be crazy, but so worth it.