Saturday, December 5, 2009

I want my mommy....

Yes. I had to take a picture of it so I have proof that Abby did want her Mommy. I had to run to the store and my neighbor said she'd watch the kids while I ran real quick and then watch for Abby out of her window so that when Abby got home from school- she could go over there. Well, I got home about 15 minutes later and Abby was sobbing! She didnt know where I was and was scared out of her mind. My friend had accidentally forgotten to watch for Abby. In the end, all was fine and it's forgotten by Abby- but I love that she wrote that she wanted her mom.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

That is the cutest thing ever. Your little Abbie is sure a cutie!

Emily said...

I am glad that you have a picture. Someday, she might need to be reminded. Other days, you might need to be reminded.
It is nice to be needed.