This is Chelsi Archibald, Abby's old primary teacher and I've loved reading the updates on your adorable family. Here is my email if its okay for me to follow: chelsiarch@gmail.com
bsjwilson@gmail.com. I haven't been keeping up with your blog lately so I'm glad I caught this. The funeral was beautiful and it only made me sad that I didn't know her better. I feel bad that you didn't feel good that day. I'm glad you figured it out and are feeling better.
11 comments:
brigregory04@yahoo.com
This is Chelsi Archibald, Abby's old primary teacher and I've loved reading the updates on your adorable family. Here is my email if its okay for me to follow: chelsiarch@gmail.com
benily05@gmail.com
skippy_22000@yahoo.com
Totally have thought about doing that myself. codyhan@msn.com
Shannon,
I hope your family is doing well. I'd love to still be able to follow your cute family on all you many adventures.
mamat54@hotmail.com
I still want to read it!! My email is nelliegirl85@msn.com
babyblues20jb@yahoo.com
bsjwilson@gmail.com. I haven't been keeping up with your blog lately so I'm glad I caught this. The funeral was beautiful and it only made me sad that I didn't know her better. I feel bad that you didn't feel good that day. I'm glad you figured it out and are feeling better.
bree_g84@yahoo.com
bethscloset@hotmail.com
Post a Comment