Here is our handsome little FOUR month old. He is such a good little guy. While spending lots of time in Tremonton the past few weeks- he sits in his carseat and looks around. When he's hungry he cries and I feed him and then he falls asleep. He hardly makes any noise.... He is so good. I am glad that Heavenly Father knew that I needed a good little fella. We are so blessed to have Ethan in our home. His smile melts your heart. (Although he wouldnt smile in these lovely pictures I took. ) These pictures are in no way professional. I tried.... but I need to get Kim over here to help me take better ones. :)


2 comments:
Such a cute baby. I am glad you have an easy baby. That is such a blessing.
He has beautiful blue eyes. You certainly were able to catch those!
What a good little boy! Um.. can I convice you to trade him for one of my little monsters.. I mean angels?
Post a Comment