
We have put our house up for sale. It's been such a tough decision, but we feel like we have made the right one and we are moving to Tremonton to take care of Dixie (Jared's Mom). She has a lot of property in Tremonton and it's turning into a mess- because she is unable to care for it. Her health doesnt allow her to do it. So, after lots of fasting and prayers, we have decided to sell our home and move up to help her.I am so sad-- I absolutely love my neighbors, our ward, the friends we have here and the closeness that is on this street. It seriously is the best street ever to live on. The best!! I am going to miss this street big time. But we know moving is what we need to do at this time. So- if any of you know of someone needing a good house on a fabulous street with amazing neighbors-- let us know.
No comments:
Post a Comment