Monday, June 15, 2009

Time....


Sorry for my lack of blogging-- I've been a little preoccupied with this little dude. Also, I've been a little preoccupied with a rash that has broken out all over my body. After trying like crazy to figure out what it is and with no help from my doctor--- I discovered that my rash is called PUPPPS. I've never heard of it before, but I am grateful to know what I am dealing with. Thank goodness for a great friend in the ward who is a doctor who hooked me up with some great steriods. :) I'm on the mend and feel great. Although, I just want to itch like crazy---

We're doing well and adjusting to 4 kids. Wow. That's crazy.

3 comments:

Chels said...

Ethan is really adorable! That rash sounds crazy- what does PUPPPS stand for?
We really want Abby to come and play many times this summer when you can spare her. I can only imagine how extra-valuable she is now!!

Megan said...

He gets cuter with every post :)
I'm glad you're on the mend!

Andrus Family said...

Oh Shannon I am SOOOOOOOOO Sorry!! I got that same rash 3 weeks before I had Brooklyn and they said that the only way it would go away would be to have the baby, I didn't know you could get it after. It was awful, I have scars from itching too much! I am paranoid every time I get pregnant and itchy that I am getting it again.