Went to the doctor today--- and she measured me at 42 1/2 weeks. Why they didnt take me earlier when I got gestational diabetes I have no idea. A lot of issues would have been solved. However, I am scheduled for surgery this Friday. I am on complete bedrest because they are worried that I might have a erupted placenta or something like that. LUCKY ME.
Still dont have any idea what to name this little fella. :)
6 comments:
Yuck! Hopefully the time will past fast for you. We go in on Thursday to have ours. I still like the name Ethan even though it would be Ethan Allen. It's a really cute name. Good luck with everything. We'll be thinking about you and praying for you.
Good luck on Friday.
YOU POOR WOMAN!! I'm so sorry :( I bet he'll be the most adorable and well-behaved baby :) You've totally earned it!
Your Shannon Allen everything will be good. You are so capable of all that lies ahead of you.
How about Obediah Allen... that has such a good sound for when you are shaking your head at something he said or did and you say "oh bediah
Jana said JAXSON. and call him JAX. Can't wait to see pics friday
Post a Comment