

At 10am Jared and I went to the hospital, signed in, and got prepped and ready to deliver a baby. By 12:15 I was in the O.R. ready. My spinal block went great.... everything went really well. Jared said that once they got the head out, our little boy opened his eyes and looked all around. And at 12:44pm
ETHAN JARED ALLEN
came into our world. Jared went with him to snap some pictures and to make sure that everything was okay while I was being put back together and then later came and told me that our little dude--- weighed 9 lbs 3 ounces and was 20 inches long!!!
He has dark hair and is such a cute little bug. I think we'll keep him. :) I will post pictures tomorrow.... PROMISE.
9 comments:
Congrats Guys! I cant wait to see pictures. I love his name that is one we had in mind for our little boy if we ever have one. Take care and I am so glad things went well. Enjoy that new baby boy.
Yay!!! congrats! Good choice on the name too. Hope the recovery and adjusting go well. Love ya!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh yeah! I am so excited for you and your family. You came up with a great name! I hope you are recovering well, and you are able to enjoy the "quiet" time at the hospital!
Yay!! Congratulations... how exciting. Evan showed me the little picture of him on his phone and he looks adorable! Just like a little Allen. Can't wait to meet the little man in person.
Congrats!!!
...not a red-head?? :) I bet he is still WAY cute! We can't wait to see him!!
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and I'm WAY excited for pictures of the new cutie!
Yay!!! I'm so happy he's finally here. I'm glad things went well, and that little Ethan was so healthy. We LOVE chunky babies! Hope you are feeling okay. Love ya!
Shannon!!! Thats awesome!!! I'm so glad that he is here and you are doing well!!! He is a cute little guy!!! Congrats!!!
Post a Comment