Tuesday, May 26, 2009

countdown....



I am down to three days left. Three days until we meet this little cutie--- three days until our final baby is born. Just THREE Days. I'm so excited to have him get here but I am scared to death as well. If there is any of you out there that has more than 3 kids.... please tell me how you do it. I'm gona need all the thoughts and prayers I can get.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yea, you're almost there! I think that's why Heavenly Father decided to make the end of pregnancy so miserable because He knew that if we weren't so uncomfortable we might decide to just not go through with it (as if THAT would be possible!) I'm too scared to go to four, so that's why I'm sticking with three kids, but you will surely be in our thoughts and prayers. Good luck this week!

The Lindsey Family said...

LOL you are a GREAT mother! You will be just fine! Four really isn't that bad! Abby will be a big help! (sometimes) :) You will do AWESOME!!! Congrats! PS.... Have you decided on a name for this little feller? Good Luck! Love Ya!

Chantel said...

I have no advice. Two kids is kicking my butt. I'm in awe of your handling of three!! Good luck with everything. We look forward to meeting the little guy!!