I am 37 weeks today and this little boy weighs about 8lbs 7ounces according to the Perinatologist. I am scheduled for my C-Section in 2 weeks....... here's to hoping we go early!!
You are doing awsome! I know you and you can do this. I've had gestational diabetes my last 2 pregnancies. It is really an extra worry, but it feels so good to get back to normal after that baby comes. Four is crazy every moment of my day, but totally doable, and I'm starting to enjoy it. I'm so excited for you having this late spring baby. I'll be anxious to see some pictures. Lova ya.
2 comments:
That is one healthy sized baby! I hope the little one decides to come early. It's the final countdown.
You are doing awsome! I know you and you can do this. I've had gestational diabetes my last 2 pregnancies. It is really an extra worry, but it feels so good to get back to normal after that baby comes. Four is crazy every moment of my day, but totally doable, and I'm starting to enjoy it. I'm so excited for you having this late spring baby. I'll be anxious to see some pictures. Lova ya.
Post a Comment