
Yesterday I hit the 35 week mark. YIPPEE! This week I spent 2 days at the doctors office. Tuesday I was at my regular doctor's office and the prescribed me with the lovely Glucometer. I've been taking my blood every couple hours and some test results are high, others are normal. I'm learning what is good and what is bad by my numbers. :)
Little Boy Allen- is measuring 7lbs and 38 weeks. But the doctors at both offices (my regular one and the perinatologist) tell me not to worry- that he's fine- doing good but will just be big. We won't go early--DANG IT-- and we will just keep doing the testing. The kids think it's fun to watch Mom prick her finger- Logan cried when we did it to him, and Abby won't do it- but likes to watch me cringe.
Still searching for the right name for this boy. It's a hard task trying to think of something that will be with him forever!!
3 comments:
I can't believe how soon your little one is going to be arriving. I hope all is well. Are you going to have a c-section? Do you have a date? I hope all is well- I wanted to say, very clever with the pioneer game-I would have loved that as a kid. Very clever.
7 pounds already huh? He is going to be a big boy. Can't wait until he comes into this world. He's going to be a beautiful big eyed baby. Just like the rest of your amazing kids. Love you.
You are so close!! 7lbs? Don't you love the fear that those measurements can give you? I hope all is well, we can't wait to meet the little guy!
Post a Comment