
Yah- I'm stressed. My emotions are on such a roller coaster right now I don't know if they will ever be normal again.
I am 8 months pregnant with our 4th kid. Three has overwhelmed me- but I have somehow survived. But thinking of having #4 is causing my mind to go on overdrive. How can I take care of 4 kids when I can barely keep track of 3? Who is their right mind is going to help me when I need a break? I will have 4 kids for pete sake. More laundry, more dishes, more toys, etc. I don't know if I can do it.
My sweet husband gets busier and busier with his life and with his career (s) that he barely has time to slow down. He is constantly going so that he can earn money for our family and provide for us. I am grateful for that- but there are days when I could truly use him by my side all the time.
I'm going in for some specialized testing for this little baby we are having. For some reason that we don't know- and the Dr doesnt know, or not saying why--- I am gaining more fluid than I need in my tummy. I've had several glucose tests, and they tell me they all come back normal. And now, all of a sudden I need more testing and need to go see a specialist. This scares me more than I can even say. I think about it and start to bawl. What have I done to make this pregnancy so much different than the others? Surely it's had to be something. But no one will say what it is.
My house is a complete wreck. I cant stay on top of it- but I've decided that it wont be clean for a while so I need to just endure it.
AGH! I am stressed- and hopefully the stress levels on me will away. Thanks for reading my vent. I needed it.
I am 8 months pregnant with our 4th kid. Three has overwhelmed me- but I have somehow survived. But thinking of having #4 is causing my mind to go on overdrive. How can I take care of 4 kids when I can barely keep track of 3? Who is their right mind is going to help me when I need a break? I will have 4 kids for pete sake. More laundry, more dishes, more toys, etc. I don't know if I can do it.
My sweet husband gets busier and busier with his life and with his career (s) that he barely has time to slow down. He is constantly going so that he can earn money for our family and provide for us. I am grateful for that- but there are days when I could truly use him by my side all the time.
I'm going in for some specialized testing for this little baby we are having. For some reason that we don't know- and the Dr doesnt know, or not saying why--- I am gaining more fluid than I need in my tummy. I've had several glucose tests, and they tell me they all come back normal. And now, all of a sudden I need more testing and need to go see a specialist. This scares me more than I can even say. I think about it and start to bawl. What have I done to make this pregnancy so much different than the others? Surely it's had to be something. But no one will say what it is.
My house is a complete wreck. I cant stay on top of it- but I've decided that it wont be clean for a while so I need to just endure it.
AGH! I am stressed- and hopefully the stress levels on me will away. Thanks for reading my vent. I needed it.
8 comments:
Shannon, just know that if I lived closer, I would totally come over to help. I think you are wonderful and Ben, Jack and I are all sending our love from NJ.
Shannon!
It sounds like you are a little overloaded. I'll tell you what...how about I come over and play with little Abby one of the days? :) You mentioned she'd asked when I was coming. I would love to help you out! And you wouldn't even need to pay me. I can only imagine how overwhelmed and stressed you must be. I'm here for you! Give me a call! I want to help you! LOVE YOU!
Liz
You guys are the best. It all just seems never ending. I'll find out what the specialist wants me to do- and then we'll go from there. I just want some answers!!!
Thanks for your love and support!
Oh, Shan. I can only imagine the stress and worry. We are thinking about you and praying for you. Please keep us updated.
I love you.
You are awesome Shannon--- I thought the same thing when I was pregnant with #4.. how am I going to keep up? (and I was lots older than you)...but, it has all worked out and family/friends are great to help out. I am sorry for your physical issues. I wish you knew better what was going on, that would help ease some of your stress.. We will keep you (and the little one) in our prayers. Keep smilin- we love you!!
Sorry girl. Vent all you on here and we'll read...and be grateful we aren't you. I wish there was something I could do. We'll keep you in our prayers and hope that all goes well with the testing. You're amazing.
Shannon-you are not alone! Just know you are doing a wonderful job of taking care of your 3 kids and providing a safe and healthy environment to grow your 4th baby. I am overwhelmed thinking about my 4th but somehow we have survived 3-we can take care of 4. You will be fine-take it in stride. One hour, one day at a time. It is always a new day!
Post a Comment