I have to go off Dr. Pepper. It will not work with my new diet I have to be on. If I eliminate Dr. Pepper then I can eat what I want...... So- farewell my friend. You've been good to me.
Oh, it is so hard to give up something you love! I'm sorry about the Dr. Pepper. But the commercials say that Diet Dr. Pepper tastes as good as the regular, and it wouldn't have any calories! (But I don't know, I've never tasted it. It might be gross!) Hang in there!
I'm sorry for you to have to lose such a good friend, you just remember, I DRINK ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US... so you don't have to worry, your friend is being well taken care of!!!
5 comments:
I've been telling you... :) Just kidding, what a bummer! Oh, and thanks for looking out for Angie. She had just found a place that day! You are sweet!
Oh, it is so hard to give up something you love! I'm sorry about the Dr. Pepper. But the commercials say that Diet Dr. Pepper tastes as good as the regular, and it wouldn't have any calories! (But I don't know, I've never tasted it. It might be gross!) Hang in there!
I'm sorry for you to have to lose such a good friend, you just remember, I DRINK ENOUGH FOR THE BOTH OF US... so you don't have to worry, your friend is being well taken care of!!!
So, what kind of food/drink will replace the good doctor?
This maybe a taboo suggestion but what about Diet Dr. Pepper. It is pretty tasty.
Post a Comment