This week, your baby measures over 16 inches long. He weighs about 3.3 pounds (try carrying four navel oranges) and is heading into a growth spurt.He can turn his head from side to side, and his arms, legs, and body are beginning to plump out as needed fat accumulates underneath his skin. He's probably moving a lot, too, so you may have trouble sleeping because your baby's kicks and somersaults keep you up. Take comfort: All this moving is a sign that your baby is active and healthy. One Mom said----"I feel very tired. I get up in the morning, eat, pick up the house, and do a load of laundry, and by that time I have to sit down and take a break."
3 comments:
Yea!!! You are almost there. I am so excited for you, and I hope things are going well.
I didn't realize we were due at the same time. I hit 31 weeks yesterday. Yay for June babies. Hopefully they come early and they will be May babies. How are you feeling having such a young one?
Glad things are going well for you and the baby. Sorry to hear that Gracie has been so sick. Hope she is on the mend.
Post a Comment