Is anyone out there good with the whole Gmail/Blogging program. I am having major issues with my computer and Gmail where I can not view my emails from the Standard View. For any of you who know-- I sell tickets to A Cappellastock and I need my email to work.
I'll do almost anything to get my computer working right! Please call me or respond. :) thanks.
4 comments:
Brett said to e-mail him and he can try to work on it remotely. You could also call him since your e-mail doesn't work.
thanks... i think i deleted something off my laptop that i needed to make my gmail work--- and now my laptop wont work-- but the regular home one will. I will just have to fight Jared over it. :)
How are you doing Stacey? Ready to have a baby?
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving your sweet comment.
I'm sorry I don't know anything about gmail. Good luck though.
Yay, I'm glad Brett was able to help you out. He really is amazing and it comes in handy having a computer nerd. I'm am doing well and yes, ready to have this baby. Too bad I still have 10 weeks left. These are the longest weeks of pregnancy. The months are flying by but the pregnancy isn't. How are you feeling with having such a little one and being so far a long?
Post a Comment