I am seriously seriously ready for spring. I'm ready for the snow to stop falling (like it is right now) and the flowers to start blooming and the trees to turn green and for it to be nice warm weather. Is that too much to ask for? Come on Spring!!!!
Yay! I can't wait for the nice weather. You should come swimming at Ross's condo with us. Call us if you want to come over. I'm pretty much dreaming of living in the pool right now.
5 comments:
Amen, we are taking off to St. George and just hope that it's nice down there to get a little break from this depressing weather.
Hey- We'll be down there as well this weekend! :)
Yay! I can't wait for the nice weather. You should come swimming at Ross's condo with us. Call us if you want to come over. I'm pretty much dreaming of living in the pool right now.
Gerber Daisy's are my very favorite flower ever!!!!!! I wish I was going to St. George this weekend!!!!
don't get too excited guys... right now it's raining in st. george and a bit chilly... i wish spring would get here too. i'd like to enjoy my pool!!!
Post a Comment