Does anyone blog anymore? Does anyone check blogs anymore? Please put a comment in the box so I know that this is still being looked at.... I guess I'm just in need of some comments... so please help me out here!
I'm sure more people read our own blogs more than we think. It's hard to know, though, when you don't get comments, or when you get very few. It's a bit discouraging, isn't it?! Keep posting, though. You're doing a great job.
16 comments:
I check it. It just takes so long to comment all the time, my computer is a little slow. Keep up the good work though
I'm still here! I hope your little family is doing well. Hope to see you guys soon.
I'm sure more people read our own blogs more than we think. It's hard to know, though, when you don't get comments, or when you get very few. It's a bit discouraging, isn't it?! Keep posting, though. You're doing a great job.
I look at all your cute pictures and comments! (:
Definitely still here.
It seems like the first of year is always a hard time to get things going. But I am still here and lovin every minute of it.
Me too! Me too. I had to post because we havent since Christmas
I look at your blog and love it! You are such a great wife, mom and friend!!
You are so cute! I check your blog all the time, sorry I don't comment. Have a great night!
HI! I still love ya!
I check your blog all of the time! I LOVE it! It's fun to stay in touch this way. I'll start leaving more comments :D I'm so glad to have met you!
I am here! Thanks for sending DJ's hat over!
HI! We're still here. :)
Hey-
love your background!
~Kat @ Blogaroozer.com...
I know I'm a little late, but I'm still here. I check your blog all the time and love it--I just don't post very often! Keep writing!
I check, I just seldom write comments. Sorry for not leaving them more often.
Post a Comment