Dang! The goo remover, the formula cans, I was on such a roll getting you the random things you needed. Alas, I don't have a flower punch. I have failed you :(He He :)
you are so domestic and creative it kills me! I think I was left out when God handed out talents and creativity...No Fair!Your family is so darling. When Launee is up this way again we should all meet for lunch..or even one day we could meet up with Sam.
I think that my sisters have one.... I'll check and let you know!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Dang! The goo remover, the formula cans, I was on such a roll getting you the random things you needed. Alas, I don't have a flower punch. I have failed you :(
He He :)
you are so domestic and creative it kills me! I think I was left out when God handed out talents and creativity...No Fair!
Your family is so darling. When Launee is up this way again we should all meet for lunch..or even one day we could meet up with Sam.
I think that my sisters have one.... I'll check and let you know!!!
Post a Comment