Thursday, December 18, 2008

Tagged by Linzi

RULES
1. Link your tagger LINZI and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.


1. I have to have a Dr. Pepper in the morning to get me going. I know it's odd- it's like my cup of coffee (i dont drink coffee though..) I love the taste of it and after my DP I usually follow it with about 8 glasses of water. But, I have to have my DP first. Ask anyone- I have tried to give this up and just can't do it yet. :)

2. I have to have my water ICE cold or it just doesnt work. Lot's of Ice. Lot's of water- Has to be super cold.

3. I absolutely hate to be late to anything. I would rather show up 10 minutes early- sit in the car for a few minutes and be right on time. I hate hate hate being late. To church, concerts, doctors appointments, anything. I hate being late.

4. I love spending holidays with family. Growing up, my cousins lived about 20 minutes away and we were always at their house, or our house for Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and then New Years. I loved that tradition and it's a little different now with families all over. But we try.

5. I love paper plates, paper cups, plastic utensils! We dont have a dishwasher and I get so tired of hand washing dishes about 3 times a day. Thank heavens for the paper goods. They save me. And then I do dishes in the morning when I am fully awake not half asleep at night.

6. As much as my husband loves to listen to music-- I would rather have it quiet. Or listen to talk radio. I get music'd out. Is that even a word? I get so tired of listening to music-- right now- after months of getting Christmas shows ready- and Christmas CD's ready to sell- I am pretty burned out of Christmas Music!

7. I love my little family. I love spending time with them and seeing them happy. I love my hubby and would do anything for him. I love my kids and want the best for them and want to be the best Mom I can.

I tag- Nicki, Megan N, Jenn, Alayna, Brenda S, Brenda A, Chantel!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I have to say I agree with most of those. Not the ice cold water one though. I pour half a glass of cold water from the fridge and fill it the rest of the way with cool tap water to create to perfect temperatured beverage :)