This is the morning reportGives you the long and the short
Every grunt, roar, and snort
Not a tale I distort
On the morning report
For some reason, this song is on my head today- and I decided I better blog about my day today. So here it is-- the Morning Report- evening edition. Thanks Zazu.
5am I awoke to Jared's alarm going off. Jared and the kids from the kids choirs would be on the radio this morning- and Jared had to pick them up at 6am at the Club in Roy.
530am Jared wakes up Logan who for some reason is in bed with me snuggled really close. I am very glad Jared takes Logan with him. I need my space!!
6am With a slam of the door, Jared and Logan are gone to Salt Lake for the Morning Show on 101.5 The Eagle with Keith Stubbs. The Boys and Girls Clubs are promoting their show on Saturday night.
615 am Gracie wakes up thanks to the lovely dog barking. I go downstairs and get her- yes she sleeps downstairs and does very well--- let out the dog, and get Gracie in my bed. It's just too dang early to be up.
620am Of course, the dog wants to come back in. Great. Nice timing.
720am My alarm goes off to wake up Abby and get her ready for school. Gracie is up and ready to play by now. I go downstairs and Abby is laying in her bed wide awake. Hi Mom she says- Wow. That never happens. Gracie and Abby play on the bed for a little bit.
745am Abby brings Gracie upstairs and I send Abby back down to get dressed. I jump in the shower.
8am I think Abby is dressed and playing with Gracie-- Abby is playing with Gracie but still in her pj's. GRRRR. Then Abby says- I want to shower Mom. Ok- in the shower, but make it quick.
810am Abby takes her time. I am such a happy mom. Not!!
812am I turn off the water, hand Abby a towel and she is out of the shower. We head downstairs and I notice that someone has WET sheets. Grrrr. Abby did you wear a pullup? (bless her heart, she still has a tendancy to wet the bed, so I make her wear a pullup every night. ) NO- I wanted to try underwear Mom!! Ok- rip off the sheets, put them in the wash. Come on, hurry!
820am Back up stairs, Abby is dressed, bed stripped and put in washer. Doing Abby's hair and then off to get some breakfast.
830am Classmate and neighbor, Hunter's Mom, Kim- calls and asks if I can take Hunter to school. Not a problem- on my way that way so no worries. Be there in 5-10 minutes.
840am I am in the van, Gracie is buckled and I have no idea where Abby is. I honk the horn and then she comes out. Mom, honk the horn from now on when you want me to come out okay? That's fun. FUN??? I'm waiting out in the freezing van that hasn't warmed up yet and you think it's fun?? I love kids!!
842am Pick up Hunter, Drop kids off at school... reminding them I will pick them both up after school. I am tooo nice!!
850am Head to the bank to deposit a check right at 9am- Jared calls says he is done and to pick him up at the Ogden Club where he is dropping of the BGC Van.
910am Pick up Jared- Go to other bank because I didnt have time to go to the one I needed too- and then ran home pick up shopping list and headed to Walmart. We needed things for Jared's show tomorrow.
1025am Make it home. I run in, Flat Iron my hair, throw on some makeup and run back out the door to go to my Baby Dr Appointment.
1045 Waiting in Dr Office. My favorite.
1115am My name is called- I go in the back- do my weight thing, the bathroom thing and the bloodpressure thing and then off to wait for the dr to come in.
1120am She's quick and I have an ultrasound... That ultrasound machine isnt working very well- so we move rooms. Everything looks great. Baby is 15 weeks and doesn't want to show between it's legs-
1135 Out the door, appointment scheduled for next year... call Jared-I'm coming home. Be ready to go to Salt Lake. Talk to Mom- tell her how I'm doing and how Baby Allen is doing.
1145 In the house- carry Gracie to the Van- Logan and Jared come out- and we are off to Salt Lake to pick up the CD's that the BGC's have made.
145pm Home. Check emails, move around the laundry, do some cleaning and then off again
3pm Head to UPS Store to mail CD's for T Minus 5. The line was out the door- good thing I know one of the workers (thanks Marcus) and handed him my CD's- said put it on my account and I was out of there!!!
305pm Went to the gas station and got gas in the van
310pm Went to Abby's school to pick up Abby and Hunter. Had a few minutes to close my eyes and breathe. ME TIME!!
330pm Abby and Hunter come out of the school, pick them up, get them in the Van, drop Hunter off and then Abby and I headed to Macey's to get groceries.
415pm Walked out of Grocery store... went to put a whole gallon of Chocolate Milk in the van and it dropped and exploded on the ground. I was so embarressed. I quickly put the other stuff in, shut the door, but the cart away and slid into my seat and sunk down when a lady came by just staring.
425pm Laughed all the way home- got Frozen Lasagna in the oven...
500pm Have nephew spending the night- better make sure all is clean downstairs-- need to do some work.
520pm Dinner is about done and Jared announces that he needed to leave in 10 minutes with the kids to go to Club Choir show at the amphitheater.
545pm I ate dinner all by myself. And started typing this blog. Fed Gracie, made a bottle for her, laid down with her for a minute so she'd fall asleep- too onery.
653pm I am pooped. Gonna lay down and watch some Christmas shows on TV and then head to bed.
WOW. That's my day. How was yours?
3 comments:
Holy cow, can you say busy!! That is crazy! Well I hope oyu guys have a Merry Christmas!
Hey Shannon-Glad you found us, sounds like your life is as crazy as ours. In fact ours is starting to sound a little calm. Crazy how all of the sudden you realize this is how your mom must have felt and as kids we didn't even notice. Sounds like you guys are doing great. Hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!
wow- my day was nothing like yours, although some days they sure get that way. i think the older the kids get, the easier it should get, and more calm, NOT THE CASE!! they (we i should say) just get busier...good luck with that... glad to hear baby allen is okay... keep us posted when it finally decides to show itself!!
Post a Comment