Monday, December 8, 2008

Finally- a CD by my cute hubby


Jared, my cute hubby, is finally releasing his own solo CD. "From The Heart" is a collection of songs that Jared loves and loves singing. You can purchase one here.
I went to Salt Lake to pick up his CD's from the company that duplicates them and I felt like I was picking up some big rockstar's CD. I had tears in my eyes as I drove away- thinking about how neat it was that Jared had accomplished one many lifelong dreams.
For as long as I can remember, Jared has wanted to perform for a living. He loves to sing and share his talent with people through music. This CD is only a small way in which Jared can share his talents, his love for music and his love for the gospel. I love you Jared!

2 comments:

Aurora's Babble-On said...

Jared's commitment and solid dedication really paid off, right? I'm VERY proud of him; he's had some struggles along the way-although he has pursued his dream and it seems he will continue along this musical path. Jared, you did it. I'm proud of you.

Charlotte Varble said...

How awesome! We saw Jared and Logan at the Jon Schmidt concert last night. Logan gave us the biggest hug, we loved it! It made me miss our friends but we will see you on Saturday! We wouldn't miss it!