Do you freezer cook? Do you know someone who does? Do you have recipes you are willing to share? I seriously need to fill my freezer full of food that will be ready in the blink of an eye. Please help!
I am working on getting my recipes all on my cooking blog - I know that there is one ont there that I use for freezer cooking - it is the chicken enchilads.
A couple days ago I made extra french toast to freeze. I let them cool first, then cut them into strips (you know, like french toast sticks). Then I placed them on a cookie sheet, stuck them in the freezer, and when they were frozen enough I tossed them in a zip lock back and put them back in the freezer. It makes a really quick and easy breakfast for Sunday morning. I have a link to a website full of freezer meals on my blog, too.
3 comments:
I am working on getting my recipes all on my cooking blog - I know that there is one ont there that I use for freezer cooking - it is the chicken enchilads.
i am clueless, but, if you find some good ones, feel free to pass them on... how are you feeling???
A couple days ago I made extra french toast to freeze. I let them cool first, then cut them into strips (you know, like french toast sticks). Then I placed them on a cookie sheet, stuck them in the freezer, and when they were frozen enough I tossed them in a zip lock back and put them back in the freezer. It makes a really quick and easy breakfast for Sunday morning. I have a link to a website full of freezer meals on my blog, too.
Post a Comment