Jared and I received a big surprise this past week. WE ARE PREGNANT! This was not planned, but we are excited! Gracie and the new one will be probably about 15 months apart. YES! I will be pulling my hair out! But we are excited and overwhelmed and shocked and speechless..... It looks like we'll be due in May- not sure when yet- but will keep you posted. Crazy- 4 kids for Jared and Shannon!
14 comments:
Congrats!!.. I think that is awesome. How exciting.. if its another girl.. you can name her after me..:) i'll let you. :)
Congrats!
Shannon you are such a cute little mom your new baby will be coming into a really special family. Good Luck to you through your pregnancy.
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! I know how the surprise feels. It takes a moment for the shock to wear off, then you get excited. 4 kids sounds scary to me too.
Yay Shannon! That is crazy, but super exciting!
Yeah! I am so excited for your growing family. You are amazing!
No way!! That is crazy, but super exciting... congratulations!
So exciting... I am so happy for you.
Hooray! 4 is great!
So I'm sorry I haven't responded until just now. I keep forgetting to sit down and either call or blog. Congrats and good-luck! You guys are nuts but what do you do but just get excited for the next one. Maybe, you'll be the one to have the boys since your brothers haven't figured that one out yet! Hey that would make it perfectly even for you guys. How fun!
Sorry, I should have editted my post before I posted it.
Again! Wow, how exciting! ha ha. We love you guys! Thanks for always keeping your blog posted. Hopefully one day I will join the ranks of Motherhood! :) i'll keep you posted on that...
Okay, that is so awesome and just crazy at the same time! I'm flipping out for you.....but I'm excited for you as well (15 months - how fun!) That will be so nice to have a nice even number. Big huge congrats to you guys!
Congratulations! 4 kids isn't so bad. now everyone has a buddy for the rides at disneyland!!! ha.ha.ha. good luck and keep us posted.
Post a Comment