Friday, October 3, 2008

St. George Marathon

Tomorrow morning bright and early is the St. George Marathon in St. George. The marathon is something that my family has been involved with for over 20 years! My dad has driven the pace vehicle---- which means he leads the lead runner down the 26.2 mile course. I have worked at an Aid Station handing out water to the runners for several years when I was in YW's. Then I helped catch people at the end of the race..... and have ridden with my Dad a few times too. The marathon is such a big deal in our family--- We are going down. Of course it's for General Conference too-- but the Marathon just happens to be the same weekend! Yippee for me! I'll take pictures and post them later.!

1 comment:

Colby & Brenda said...

hopefully we'll see you while you are in town... so fun to come home, huh? we loved "coming home" when we lived up north too...