Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Why I blog.....

Tip Junkie (MY FAVORITE!) is asking people why they blog..... and here is the number one reason why I blog....

"You will have significant experiences. I hope that you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh you memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experience."
Gordon B Hinckley
I love to blog and look back at the experiences I have. Sometimes I laugh, other times I cry- but I have them on record. My kids also love to see what I wrote about them. I am a huge fan of blogging! Now I just need help putting them into a book of some kind.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I just printed my blog with booksmart or blurb.com. I'm pretty happy with it, and makes blogging all worth it. It was a little bit of a frustrating program to use though. I hope they continue to improve it.