Logan has a new favorite thing to do. We went and bought him some new school shoes and he told me that these new shoes made him run really fast.
The next morning- Logan was up, dressed and had his new shoes on and said- Mom- I gotta go running now- bye! I decided I better watch where he was running- but grabbed my camera first.... Here he is down the street by Evelyn Harris' Home.
His run is quite amusing to watch- because he inherited my short little legs. So lucky!
He was really panting when he got to this point, but he kept going! Such endurance!
HE MADE IT! Logan is the winner! He ran a total of .2 miles and loved every single minute of it. In fact, the next morning, he got up and did the same thing again!Watch out Marathoners- Logan is getting ready now for the next big one!
1 comment:
Wow, how cute! :) You guys have such a cute family! -Heidi
Post a Comment