Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Singing.....

As many of you know and several of you don't know, my cute hubby sings in an A Cappella group called T Minus 5. I'm often asked how they got their name, and I always say- it's a countdown to something big. They are getting ready to take off and do something huge.
Well, I think they have found their "thing" that is huge. We call it... A Cappellastock!
Now in it's 5th year- T Minus 5 has created, produced, promoted, and perform at the Largest one night A Cappella event. Of course, I am heavily involved helping with the details!!! It's in Ogden UT and this year we have some of the most amazing groups coming.
XRP represents the former members of Rockapella. They kicked off the hit TV game show Where in the World Is Carmen San Diego and started the contemporary a cappella movement. The group has not performed together since 1991, but has decided to come together once more just for A Cappellastock.
Hi-Fidelity is one of the best musical comedy acts in the nation. Their tribute to the original Star Trek Show has won them appearances on X Box Commercials as well as the Last Call with Carson Daily as the joke explainers.
Tonic Sol Fa has sold more than one million CD's, has their own Christmas special with PBS, and performed with Jay Leno and many other television personalities.
T Minus 5 is Ogden's own home-grown a cappella group and continue to perform throughout the West.

I hope you are all excited for A Cappellastock. If you want or need tickets- go to the website...www.acs08.com We'd love to have you here!


No comments: