This is the crazy week! This Saturday is the big show! Come one Come all.... It's truly a great show and you'll love it. People are coming all the way from Japan just for this show! You should come too!
Hey thanks for the comment. Almost everyone say that they think he looks like me, I really don't see it, but I think he is cute. Well good luck with this weekend, I wish I could go, I miss hearing those guys sing, they are amazing!
3 comments:
I just heard your husband on the radio! How fun for him and the group! We can't wait til Saturday. Thanks again!
Hey thanks for the comment. Almost everyone say that they think he looks like me, I really don't see it, but I think he is cute. Well good luck with this weekend, I wish I could go, I miss hearing those guys sing, they are amazing!
I would love to be there. hope it goes great!
Post a Comment