Friday, August 8, 2008

Gracie & Abby

Sometimes you just gotta enjoy the sound of babies laughing. It does my heart good! When Abby showed this video to Gracie--- she laughed at herself laughing. Life doesn't get any better! The color is way off on this video but at least you can hear it!

6 comments:

Kengie said...

So cute Shannon. Gracie looks a lot like you!

Jason+Lindi said...

That is so funny, I love laughing babies!

A and L Stapley said...

Gracie is getting so BIG! That is such a cute video of the two of them... Abby is such a good sis!

Jana said...

Nothing is better than hearing a baby laugh like that. I love it.

Becca said...

I love her laugh! That is so cute! Thank goodness for video. It is sad to think we would forget such cuteness!

Charlotte Varble said...

I love it! It's so contagious. I love when Lily laughs like that!