What?! I just got home and I don't have mine yet! I found out I don't get it until Saturday but I'm going to buy it somewhere else. I can't wait any longer!! Did you love it?
What's the hullaboo all about? I noticed you read one of her books at the camping trip...I will be there in a few weeks, maybe you can "clue" me in to this big fan fare! Perhaps, loan me a book or two? ~Loves!
I really liked it. I really didn't know how she was going to tie everything together in a way I would like. I am really happy about it. I really liked this series because there was no problem with language or sex-loved that.
5 comments:
What?! I just got home and I don't have mine yet! I found out I don't get it until Saturday but I'm going to buy it somewhere else. I can't wait any longer!! Did you love it?
I thought that it was so good! I love how everything turned out!
What's the hullaboo all about? I noticed you read one of her books at the camping trip...I will be there in a few weeks, maybe you can "clue" me in to this big fan fare! Perhaps, loan me a book or two? ~Loves!
I really liked it. I really didn't know how she was going to tie everything together in a way I would like. I am really happy about it. I really liked this series because there was no problem with language or sex-loved that.
Post a Comment