1. If someone told you that you had to select two holidays to do away with, which two could you most easily do without
Ground Hog's, President's Day or even Labor Day
2. Do you eat at home more often or eat out more often?
At Home
3. Who are the three most influential people in your life?
Jesus Christ/Heavenly Father Jared, my Parents
4. If you compared yourself to the characters in the movie "Grease", who would you be most like?
Sandy (because I’m the homely nerdy type!)
5. Tell about a product you have discovered that you think is completely worth the money it costs.
Watkins Toilet Bowl Cleaner Sounds funny- but it works super super good!
6. Product(s) that have completely disappointed you:
Magic Erasers. Do they really work? I have never had them work for me.
7. Do you know the name of your town's mayor?
Yes. It’s Matthew Godfrey.
8. Describe your favorite shoes.
I’m not a shoe person. If I have to wear them, I’d prefer wearing flip flops.
9. Favorite radio shows or DJ's?
I like to listen to Doug Wright on 1120 am KSL. I like radio talk shows.
10. What is your favorite luxury?
Hmmm- probably my washer and dryer. It would totally be a dishwasher if I had one. I totally dislike hand washing dishes!
11. Who is your favorite celebrity couple?
Pres Gordon and Marjorie Hinckley (they are famous right?) Ditto Charlotte!
12.. Arby's, McDonalds, Wendy's, or Subway?
Depends on what I am in the mood for. I only go to McDonalds because my kids like the playground. Wendy’s for sure for chicken nuggets. Arbys for roast beef sandwiches. Subway for subs and Burger King for hamburgers!
13. What is your biggest battle right now?
Keeping my house clean and organized!
14. In your opinion, what are the biggest problems in your state right now?
The raising costs of everything but no rising of salary’s.
15. Something you dread is......
Cleaning the bathroom!
16. Your favorite kind of co-worker:
Positive, Smiley, Hard Worker
17. Your favorite word that you probably shouldn't say:
We all know the answer to that!
18. A thought about politics......
I don't do politics
19. Something you didn't do but later wished you had.....
Been more respectful and grateful to my parents as a teenager
20. Cocoa or Coffee?
Definitely Cocoa.
21. Something you desperately want to learn....
To always think positively
22. Three things that you hope your children will learn from you.....
Patience, Integrity, Hard work
23. Three things you really value about your significant other....
Love for our family, Dedication and faith
24. Something you smell right now....
Lemon Dish soap
25. What is your favorite piece of furniture?
My bed!!
26. A piece of furniture that you don't have but really want....
Couches for downstairs- or couches for upstairs and I’ll put the ones I have downstairs!
27. Something you wish you could prevent....
Anything bad happening to my family
28. What do you order at a steak house?
Filet Mignon Well Done! sometimes chicken.
29. Favorite breakfast cereal....
Life!
30. Do you notice grammar or spelling errors in letters or emails?
Most of the time.
31. A genie visits you and says you can pick any three chores you’ll never have to do again and they’ll always be done for you. What would you pick?
Laundry, Dishes, Cleaning
32. Something you hear right now....
Birds singing, airplane and Gracie cooing.
33. Something you should be doing other than this.....
Anything productive!
34. Store where you spend the most money....
Unfortunately Walmart (but Macey's, the grocery store, is a close second)
35. Something that has REALLY made you angry in the past week....
When I’ve cleaned a room or the house and 10 minutes later it’s destroyed.
36. Something that has made you REALLY happy this past week...
Seeing Heavenly Father's hand in my life!
1 comment:
Well said Shannon, well said...
Post a Comment