So cute, you know I used to thing Gracie was a mini Abby but in that picture she is her own, so sweet. I love the camper! I am jealous. I love to camp but HATE sleeping in a tent. I can't wait for some fun camping pictures!!
SO CUTE!! Little Gracie is getting so big. I have to mention that Abby sounds just like you did when you were younger (we watched some Family Home videos a couple weeks ago). It was great!
5 comments:
So cute, you know I used to thing Gracie was a mini Abby but in that picture she is her own, so sweet. I love the camper! I am jealous. I love to camp but HATE sleeping in a tent. I can't wait for some fun camping pictures!!
Hey, how are you? This is Danyelle Hatch! I just got a blog so you should add me to yours. My blog is danyelleandmikael.blogspot.com
So much to say...cute, cute kids...lovely camper...wonderful street...I miss Grandma and Grandpa Stapley, too!
We will be up there in Kaysville for the 24th. When can we see you all? Email me.
SO CUTE!! Little Gracie is getting so big. I have to mention that Abby sounds just like you did when you were younger (we watched some Family Home videos a couple weeks ago). It was great!
Yes what cute kids
Post a Comment