
Glad as I can be! Put my arms around his neck... hold him tight like this... This is the song I sang today when we picked Jared up from th airport. He had a business trip to San Deigo and I got to stay home with the kids! I have never been more excited for Jared to get home so he could spend a few hours with the kids. I love my kids, don't get me wrong... but sometimes I need a breather. And after 3 days with them without a little break- I go a little crazy. Thank heavens for my DP and for Chocolate! I made it!
2 comments:
Shannon. Email me your number and email address so I can invite you to our blog so you can see my cute kids and hot wife.
I know what you mean... Dr. Pepper gets me through every day..I am always anxious to have a little "break"--we all need that..Brenda
Post a Comment