Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Logan!

Logan got a Bob the Builder WorkbenchLogan loves to play dress up but there aren't many boy dress ups- Except for this handome Knight in Shining Armor-- watch out all you Dragons and evil creatures-- we have a Knight who can protect the princesses that live on our street!
Cake- Logan wanted a truck cake- but then he wanted to decorate it himself.
This is how it turned out... He loves it and so do I.

4 comments:

Charlotte Varble said...

The cake turned out so cute! I think having Logan help decorate it was the best way to do it. Happy Birthday Logan!! I can't believe he's 4, wasn't Abby just 3 like yesterday? (that's how old she was when we first met you guys, and Logan was just a baby, crazy)

Lorena said...

Happy Birthday Logan!

I LOVE your new header!

Jason+Lindi said...

Happy Birthday Logan!

Jana said...

Tell Logan we were thinking of him for his birthday, we're just a little late at getting anything sent. We've been a little pre-occupied. I hope he can forgive us and we'll get something sent as soon as we can. Happy Birthday, Logan! It looks like he made out like a bandit!