Monday, May 5, 2008

Gracie's Blessing Day

Yesterday we celebrated Gracie's Blessing Day! Jared was able to give Gracie a beautiful blessing and we had many family members and friends there to support us! Then we headed to our house and had a wonderful lunch. BBQ Beef sandwiches, spicy hot chicken wings, lots of salads and desserts, and wonderful homemade rootbeer. The weather was absolutely perfect and it was so fun having 75 people at our home!

11 comments:

Bree said...

what a beautiful family!

Brie said...

You guys have such a cute family. Blessing days are so special to have everyone there for a new little baby. Gracie is absolutely adorable and I hope we get to see her in the summer. Love you guys

Jason+Lindi said...

I am sooo mad that all we caught was "amen" the food was awesome. Jason just couldn't leave with out a taste! Gracie is as cute as all the pictures. Congrats! We love you guys!

Kengie said...

Shannon- That's exciting you had so much family there for little Gracie. Her dress is so pretty. We'll have to try and get together sometime. Have you been to the treehouse museum in Odgen? Is that anywhere close to you guys?

Shannon Allen said...

Keng-
The treehouse is SO close to us. It's about 5 minutes away. I haven't been to it, but I hear it's worth every single penny it costs to get in.
Kids are 5 bucks and adults are 3.

Come, let's go to it! I think our kids would have fun together!

Megan said...

Congratulations! It was a beautiful blessing :)

DS said...

You guys look so cute? Wish we could have been there. Love ya tons
From Taylee and Aunt Shanell

DS said...

I did not mean for that to have a question mark:)

Lorena said...

What a wonderful picture! You guys do look so cute! I love Abby's hair!

We'll be up in July...start the countdown.

Jillyn said...

Hope you don't mind me sneakin' a peek at your blog. Cute, cute.....

Becca said...

I'm glad everything turned out so well Shannon! It was a great day!