Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Etiquette


Help! I need advice. We are celebrating Gracie's Blessing Day (which will be May 4th) by having a lunch at our home after church. Here's my dilema: Do I ask people to bring food to it or do I wait for them to volunteer? I dont want to be rude and ask someone if by chance they can't bring something. HELP. What do I do?

5 comments:

Aurora's Babble-On said...

For Logan's blessing you politely requested everyone to bring something. I remember being there (not for the blessing) but at your house setting things up- you had plenty of volunteers bring food & it was a great time!
~Loves

Lorena said...

Ask or assign...it's all good.

Bree said...

Hey, that's Owens birthday!! I don't think it is rude at all, I know there will be lots of people that would be more than happy to help you with the food!

Becca said...

Don't stress, just ask. They are family and friends. You can't go wrong with people who love you.

Monica said...

Only ask the people who are great cooks to bring food...lots of it.