Thanks so much for the laughs! Ethan got a kick out of them too (he happened to be walking by at the moment). He said "Ha, ha, ha! What funny bunnies, mom!"
Ha ha! Love them!
These are great! I loved everyone of them. Where did you find them?I needed a laugh like that today. Thanks
Thanks Shannon "Blog Bunny" sweetie. I liked the chocolate bunnies and the female eggs gossip over each other. Heehee. Great stuff.Have a nice wknd sis. Loves!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thanks so much for the laughs! Ethan got a kick out of them too (he happened to be walking by at the moment). He said "Ha, ha, ha! What funny bunnies, mom!"
Ha ha! Love them!
These are great! I loved everyone of them. Where did you find them?
I needed a laugh like that today. Thanks
Thanks Shannon "Blog Bunny" sweetie. I liked the chocolate bunnies and the female eggs gossip over each other. Heehee. Great stuff.
Have a nice wknd sis. Loves!
Post a Comment