I love the Holidays when you can be festive! Yesterday, I got up early to Abby saying- Happy Valentine's Day Mom and giving me a homemade from preschool card. Then Jared said, go get her surprise... and Abby brought me 3 movies- My Fair Lady, The Sound of Music and South Pacific. I was so excited. I will be in the hospital a couple days by myself when I have this little girl-- and these movies will make the time go faster. I decided to then get up and made heart pancakes for breakfast. The kids were so excited that they were hearts. We also had bacon and orange juice.
Abby went to her first Valentine Party at Pre-school and had such a fun time. She thinks all the boys who gave her a valentine are now her boyfriends. Good thing she has so many :)
We went to Maurie's house- Jared's sister- to have a yummy dinner last night and it was just a great day. Jared did get me tulips and they are my favorite flower! He is such a good guy and a good dad. I sure love him. Happy Valentine's Day to all.
1 comment:
Shannon,
I just wanted to wish you the very best going in to have your new baby. I have been watching your blog counting down the days tell the new little one arrives, but you took the count down off. I can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful baby girl. Have you decided on a name? Well you take care and you and your family are in our prayers.
Brie
Post a Comment